I’d like to introduce the Arizona Investment Properties website by Road Runner Real Estate Enterprises.
Carmen and Guillermo Perez Vargas have a great idea: Worry-Free Arizona Investment Property. The real estate implosion hit Phoenix very hard and houses that sold for $250,000 are now selling for $70k.
So here’s their program in a nutshell.
- Carmen and Guillermo are identifying great houses for investors. Their target price is around $70k – that’s your investment.
- You buy the house and the title is yours.
- Guillermo immediately signs a 5 year lease with you. He pays you 8% of the purchase price each year, in monthly installments. During the 5 years, he handles keeping the place rented, paying taxes, upkeep, everything. You get a monthly payment of about $470 for 5 years.
- At the end of 5 years, you sell the property and split the profit. Guillermo expects your total return on investment will be about 110% – that’s after splitting the profit.
Guillermo came to us with a mostly finished website. But what he really wanted was a sales letter he could mail to potential investors.
For the letter, McColley Marketing Media:
- Wrote a killer 2-page letter (the home page of the site is based on the letter)
- Found a list of high income Canadians in the Vancouver area.
- Printed 1000 copies and hand addressed all the mail for higher opening rates.
We remodeled the website, making it wider and fresher looking. We created more great content including an easy to update format for the properties pages based on a spreadsheet Guillermo was using to figure all the details on each property.
We also hid some of the details from visitors so we could ask for their email address in exchange.
Our tongue is nearly back to normal after licking all those envelopes and sticking all those stamps. The second batch of 500 letters is just hitting Vancouver today and tomorrow. So far, the indicators are great: the average visitor is spending 18 minutes and looking at 13 pages – that’s incredible!
We’re also getting about a 3% response rate on the mailer – very good for such a big ticket product (average direct mail response is about 1%).
If you would like to pump up your marketing so you can buy a couple of homes through Carmen and Guillermo, call McColley Marketing Media. We do small business web site design, email marketing blasts, and Local Internet Marketing for SmallBusiness. Call Lynn at 480-258-4135.