Joomla Version 1.5 was released in January of 2008 and has had 116 updates since then to fix security flaws and add new features.All versions of Joomla 1.5 are considered very insecure and open to hacking attacks. The only way to prevent your site from being hacked is to update it to the latest version of Joomla.
During the update, we will be happy to make minor content changes, if you desire. In addition, we will make three changes that are required for ranking in 2018 and beyond:
- Mobile Ready Responsive Design - so your website will look great on phones and tablets. There are some limitations depending on your site.
- Location Schema - This new markup language is required by some mapping and voice search functions
- HTTPS - Most search engines include this security service as an important ranking factor. Your hosting company may have additional charges.
McColley Marketing Media will:
- Update your site to the latest version of Joomla.
- Find and configure replacement extensions to reproduce site functionality as needed. If needed extensions are not free, we will give you the opportunity to decide if that functionality is necessary.
- Rebuild the site design template to match your current site.
- Provide you with backup copies of both the current and new site.
Clicking the button below will take you to Paypal where you can purchase this service for $400 using most credit cards. You will need to provide us with both the FTP and Joomla login credentials separately so we can perform the service. The FTP login will be part of your Hosting Plan.